Columbia Coastal Transport currently offers container on barge services between the following Ports.
- Norfolk, VA and Baltimore, MD (twice weekly)
- Baltimore, MD and Philadelphia, PA
- Philadelphia, PA and Norfolk, VA
Please see proforma schedule below:
Chesapeake Service (Norfolk and Baltimore):
- Sunday- Work Norfolk 0800-1800; Cut-Off Friday 1700 (Work both NIT and APM Terminals)
- Monday- Work Baltimore 1300-1700; Cut-Off Monday 1600 (Work Seagirt Terminal)
- Tuesday / Wednesday- Work Norfolk 1300 Tues through 1200 Wed; Cut-Off Tuesday 1700 (Work both NIT and APM Terminals)
- Thursday- Work Baltimore 0800-1800; Cut-Off Thursday 1200 (Work Seagirt Terminal)
- Friday- Work Philadelphia 1300-1700; Cut-Off Philadelphia 1600 Friday (Work Packer Avenue Terminal)
We can move loads and empties between Baltimore and Philadelphia every week.
In addition to the port rotation outlined above, Columbia Coastal Transport offers container on barge service to other port pairs on inducement.